Save $20 each! This month only.
Product DescriptionThis isn't just _a_ light fixture, this is THE light fixture for UVB production. Custom made in the United States solely for Solacure, specifically for use with our horticulture lamps, such as the Flower Power Series bulbs. It's an all steel fixture designed for ONE 4 foot bulb, either F32T8 or F40T8, and is powered at 32w. This is designed to provide 32 watts of power to ANY of our 4 foot lamps. Has a long cord and plug and can be connected to any 120v outlet. Most have universal ballasts can be powered at 120v, 208v, 230v or 277v. Just call before you order if you want to verify we still use the universal voltage ballast.
* Universal, autosensing voltage. Connect to 120v, 208v, 220v, 240v, 277v, and it will instantly adjust.
* 5 foot cord (NEMA 5-15, standard 120v). Can be easily cut off to connect to 208v or higher.
* 2.5" x 2.5", so it has a low profile and doesn't block other lights.
* Powdercoated solid steel design, no tools required to get inside case.
* Genuine Osram ballast for extremely long life.
* ETL listed, certified for damp locations, meets code for ALL areas.
* MADE IN THE USA, to our exact specifications, exclusively for Solacure.
These are mainly used for horticultural purposes, using two of these fixtures per 1000w hood if you use the Flower Power, or using 4 if you are using the Universal UV bulbs. Built for and back directly by Solacure. One year warranty.
|Solacure Means Quality|
Solacure ultraviolet lamps aren't just good, we guarantee they are the best. We don't use stock parts anywhere in our products. Our glass is a special blend, and more transparent to UVA and UVB. Our 32 watt lamps use 60 watt rated cathodes and are tested at almost 70 watts of power. Almost all our lamps have built in reflectors. All are designed to be overdriven to extra high wattages. We test, and test, and test our lamps.
We stand behind everything we sell and guarantee each will perform exactly to specification, or we will replace them. We don't want your business this week, we want it every week, and we are willing to earn it. There really is a difference in quality when it comes to ultraviolet bulbs, and Solacure tops the list.
Buy with confidence: We like what we do, and we've been doing it for over 30 years.
Got a question? The best way is usually to email us using this handy form. We check mail after hours and on weekends, so it really is faster than calling when you have a simple question.